Pages

Aug 29, 2011

Eid Mubarak!

Ramadhan month is about to come to its end. Let's ignore the fact that there's indefinite settlement about when 1 Syawal or Idul Fitri is. Well, I completed the fasting month. Waking up in the morning to prepare meal was the hardest task for me. Those heavy eyelids, waking up to the yelling alarm, then with task to think what to cook (with drowsiness). I missed one morning due to the fact that I changed the alarm setting to weekdays only, unintentionally.

Imagine, fasting and site inspection with client, then followed by lunch meeting at a fancy restaurant! Yup, done that.... Passed the test, thankfully.

It is a new beginning, of course. It becomes a reminder how physical fasting is like an exercise to our body and mind. I lost 2 kgs, thanks to the fasting. Should I try Monday-Thursday fasting from now? *undecided* The last month also reminds me to always control my anger and other bad feelings. Ego containment is another big task, isn't it?

We are now going to pack our things to travel to Jakarta, then off to Medan, North Sumatra. It will be quite a journey, as the travel involve 14 pax. My parents-in-law, sisters in law with family, all of us. We will depart for Medan on Wednesday, then to Siantar and Brastagi. We will return to Jakarta on the 7th, and to Bali on the 8th. Wait for my postings about our trip to North Sumatra. Hubby has prepared all of his 3 cameras in a special backpack, ready for photo stock hunting! Will share those, too, for sure.

To my friends and family, all I can request now is your forgiveness for any shortcomings coming from me. Eid Mubarak, to those who celebrate!


No comments: