Pages

Dec 14, 2011

(Almost) Yearend Notes

Time flies. It is almost end of 2011. I am about to throw out the fancy small organizer notebook, which I always love to buy every January.

It is like a common thing to write about our 2011 reflections. It's like every Media will have some sort of kaleidoscope of "who's who", "what's the hottest events", the unforgettable moments of 2011", "#1s of 2011", and such things.

So let's make one.

For my business, it's been a good year. Just established a very mutual cooperation with one of the best resort in Bali (in fact, in Asia). A homework for us is to employ more staff, energetic smart ones, to join our team.

For my personal life, as I have written in my previous blog, we are about to add a member to our family. We will not be a small family anymore. In 2012, we will add one more human being to this cramped world. Sorry, Mother Earth... It was not our intention. This is truly God's gift. It'll be such a sweet, unexpected gift, who will come in end of April 2012. She or he will come to this world, definitely for a reason. With God's blessings, hopefully the baby will be born healthy and complete, and I will be recovered promptly.

Year 2011 has a couple more weeks to go before it is finally gone. I have made mistakes in the past. I truly have learned my lessons. I will be a better person for myself, my husband, my kids, my family, my team and my community.

No comments: