Pages

Jan 3, 2012

A Start of of a New Beginning

...and the belly is getting bigger. The quickening, it's the baby's movements in the womb, starts to be stronger. My steps upstairs to my room are getting slower. I started to spend longer time in the closet selecting what to wear today.

Exercise? Sure I do it every other day. If not swimming, I do yoga or pilates. I try to eat healthy in good portion, meaning not too much. Morning sickness has diminished, though I often feel nausea after I take the DHA pill.

Four months to go. It feels that my delivery time is still far ahead, but I try to enjoy the moments. The moments of being pregnant with two sons. Yup! Starting May 2012, my life, our family's life, will be totally changed!

I will soon be a mother of 3!!! By the time I hit 35, I will have three children. Whew... Saying it out loud feels weird, in a funny, proud kind of way.
I am a proud Mama of Getar and Alarik, and really excited to welcome the new addition to our family. I am happily married to Abdes for 13 years, being best friends for 16 years.

Year 2012, I am embracing you with open heart. I am ready with whatever challenges and opportunities that will come to me and my family, no matter what the Mayan prophecy had said. I am grateful for what I have for now, for what powers I have to live our lives. I believe The Almighty has written a path for me to live. All I have to do is just do good to myself, my family and to my surroundings.

May 2012 is a lovely year for all of us that will lead to a happy and prosperous life.

No comments: