Pages

May 24, 2013

Posting to Kill Time

Every time I am alone, I have a lot of things in mind that I promised to myself, I would blog. 

Dang. I forgot all the details.

I am now starting the type, and I do not have any ideas what I should write. I guess all the memories are drained by the fact that I am just very tired. 

How can I fulfil my obsession to write a book by the age of 40? Hahaha. I think it will never be achieved. It is an obsession that should have been thought carefully. 

Talking about obsession and ambition, do you have any? Yes, you. I am talking to you, ladies. Not the gents. Men can have as many ambitions and obsessions, and they can just go pursue them. What about the ladies, in particular the married women with children. I elaborate again, working or business women with toddlers. Sigh. Let us sigh simultaneously. 

It is the thought of leaving the kids longer than the duration they have been left when I got to go to work. Guilt. It is a feeling that is unbearable for moms. To see those little eyes and those hands try to reach you once you open the front door. 

I love working. In fact, I don't feel like I am working whenever I work. The good thing is that I am my own boss. (Well, my husband is the boss. But, most of the time, wife is the COO and CFO of the house, right? hahaha). So whenever I work, I forgot about three pairs of cute eyes that stare at my eyes when I got home. It is before I left them, and when I checked my watch to see the time. Those times are when I realised that mommy has got to see their kids.

So, going back to the earlier issue. Ambitions, obsessions. I really want to go to yoga class. But I can't. I want to have a facial once a month. I can't. I want to sip coffee or margarita at sunset time. Can't. I want to do cream bath once in a while. I can't.

I just can't. Not because someone (read: hubby) prohibits me. Not at all. 

I want to be with my family. I'd rather do some exercises in my room. Or swim in our house compound. I buy products so I can do facial at home, also haircare. I buy Bailey's and drink at home while watching CSI. 

Allow me to get back to work. I want to go home early. I have to leave house this weekend for work-related activities. 

Let me put some summary for this posting. I curb some of the obsessions and ambitions. I do sacrifice. I do it for love. 

No comments: