Pages

Jul 10, 2011

Living in the NOW

It is sunny lazy Sunday morning on the most populated planet in the universe (at least at the southern hemisphere where I am now by the time I write this blog).

How are you today? What were your feelings after waking up this morning? Any pimples breaking out on the face? How's the baby fat on the tummy? Any diminishing cellulite on the thighs from the body sculpting [self] sessions? Any ideas what to cook for family brunch? Are the children awake yet? And...hey, where's my hubby?

I only want to say that I am happy. Happy for everything I have. Happy for everything I do not have. I am happy that I am 5'1" - 109 pounds, the same size as Eva Longoria and Reese Whitherspon. I am happy for the man in my life, also the boys that we have. Happy to have a haven, with 15 years mortgage. Well, I do not want to mention all the things that I do not have.

Because, happy is a state of mind.

I do not want to ruin my feeling by thinking about the things I could not have or earn, thinking about the places I cannot go or live in, thinking about the items I could not afford. I would not feel bad for not having any daughters [I will have daughters-in-law in the future]. I would not be obsessed to have a killer body like the hot mama, Heidi Klum, or a perfect hair as Jennifer Aniston has. I would never have golden voice with cute face like Sherina Munaf and Andin. Hell yeah I would not be jealous with Selena Gomez.

I feel happy for everything I am now.

However, this feeling does not make me stop dreaming, though. Dreaming about things that I can achieve with the state of me now. Dreaming about the circumstance that can build a better me. I am weaving my dreams with my happy threads.

James Dean once said, 'Dreams as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.'

My feeling indeed will affect the people around me. I want to be a person whom my family and friends happy to be with.

Have a fabulous Sunday, gorgeous!

No comments: